Monday - Friday
6:00 am - 4:00 pm
$15.00 per hour
As an Operator reporting to the Production or Finishing Supervisor, the Operator is responsible for safety and quality of the product off the line. The Operator is also responsible for housekeeping, trouble-shooting, and achieving daily production and quality requirements.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Follow all plant safety regulations and considers safety first in all job actions.
- Support the Department’s daily, weekly, monthly KPI’s by the performance of planned work.
- Maintain the highest quality standard.
- Follow position specific checklist and accepted “best practices.”
- High School diploma or GED equivalency.
- Two years in a manufacturing environment (preferred).
- Communicate and comply with plant safety regulations.
- Read and comprehend written directions and training manuals.
- Read a tape measure and have basic math skills.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively take action to solve problems while exhibiting sound judgment and critical thinking skills.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to multi-task and be flexible in job roles.
- Aptitude to deliver sustainable and superior results.
- Skill to communicate effectively with peers and management regarding equipment status, safety issues, and turnover information.
- Willingness and ability to become certified to operate forklifts, man lifts and overhead cranes.
TOP REASONS TO APPLY
- Health Insurance program- 30+ hour full time employees
- Accident and Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement
- Discounted tickets for amusement parks, recreation sites and movie theaters