Monday – Thursday
3:00 pm – 9:00 pm
3:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Friday for a total of 29 hours per week.
$13.75 per hour
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Monitors shipment notifications of Rail Cars from the Mill(s).
- Screens all Rail Car shipments of Semolina from the Mill(s) that are delivered on our property.
- Validates all Rail Car Identification numbers and compares them to the Rail Car shipment manifest.
- Authenticates all of the Identification Seal #'s placed on the Rail Cars, looks for signs of tampering and compares them to the Rail Car/Seal shipment manifest.
- Opens Rail Car Hatches in order to remove a sample of Semolina with a brass sampling probe from each rail car section and delivers to the Lab for testing (as specified by Director of Quality Assurance).
- Ability to learn how to properly operate a Rail Car mover (Shuttle Wagon) in order to move railcars from the scales to the unloading area.
- Aptitude to hook up pressure lines to the Rail Cars and pipes from the Semolina extraction system and monitor for any issues until all the Semolina has been successfully removed from the railcars.
- Continually keeps all equipment and entire Silo area clean and dust free.
- Meets the requirements of HACCP, BRC, and FSMA.
- Practices and observes Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs).
- Responsible for ensuring all assigned areas are sanitary and orderly on a daily basis.
- Practices safe and secure environment, reporting to a supervisor any observed issues (i.e. food safety, physical safety, environment, equipment).
- Working knowledge of purchasing and inventory principles
- Knowledge of rail car movers
- Knowledge of pressurized railcars
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Organizational skills
- Team player
- Skill to communicate and work well with others.
- Ability to work various shifts to meet the needs of the business
- Ability to read and operate a weigh scale