Monday - Friday
7:00 am - 3:00 pm, occasional Saturday’s
$15.00 per hour
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Perform a variety of storeroom functions to maintain an efficient operation of the storeroom, utilizing the Storeroom’s computer systems
- Assist with receiving functions in order to coordinate the receipts of storeroom stock, maintenance repair and operating items, repairs and exchanges.
- Coordinate items and paperwork for all repairs, exchanges, and calibrations.
- Forward the appropriate purchase requisitions for stock-outs and incorrect counts to the appropriate storeroom personnel for approval.
- Work with various spread sheets using Excel, Access, and Word documents.
- Take physical inventory (cycle counts) of materials and supplies in the main storeroom and update the Storeroom Inventory system.
- Provide timely assistance to identify, cross-reference, and locate equipment and parts for all plant personnel.
- Maintain accurate records in for parts issued from inventory.
- Initiate contact with the appropriate suppliers and coordinate the rush delivery of items needed in a breakdown or emergency situation, particularly on weekends and night shift.
- Maintain Storeroom area in a neat, orderly and safe condition
- Monitor the accuracy of inventories on daily basis via the required cycle count process.
- Perform all aspects of job responsibilities with strong emphasis on high quality, quantity, workmanship, safety and the concept of continuous improvement.
- Warehouse experience preferred
- Must work well with people and possess good telephone and communication skills
- Must work well with minimum supervision.
- Must possess above average Computer skills
- Have a good understanding of mechanical and electrical parts is preferred